Dave Ramsey is a financial guru who has helped thousands of people to take control of their financial situation and become debt-free. He has helped countless individuals to become financially- free through his ground-breaking books and courses.
Dave’s personal financial story is quite amazing and extraordinary. He became a millionaire in his early twenties through the real estate market and lost it all because of debt and poor financial sense. He even had to file for bankruptcy. Slowly, but surely he and his wife began to dig themselves out of their situation and became not only debt-free but also multi-millionaires.
Dave is passionate about teaching others how to become debt free and putting them on the trajectory of financial freedom. The ultimate goal is what he calls having “financial peace”.
Dave is famous for telling people that he only carries four cards in his wallet: his personal debit card, his business debit card, his driver’s license ID card, and his gun license. No credit cards whatsoever, because he strongly believes in having absolutely no debt.
What the Bible says about debt
The Bible even tells us to stay out of debt. Romans 13:8 says: “Owe no man any thing, but to love one another…”(KJV). Debt is just something that will not allow anyone to live their best life.
Below are ten of Dave Ramsey’s quotes on money management to help you change your own money mindset and to help you in the direction of financial-freedom.
- “You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.” – Dave Ramsey
- “I believe that through knowledge and discipline, financial peace is possible for all of us.” – Dave Ramsey
- “The thing I have discovered about working with personal finance is that the good news is that it is not rocket science. Personal finance is about 80 percent behavior. It is only about 20 percent head knowledge.” – Dave Ramsey
- “It takes some discipline and hard work, but relying on credit when things go wrong is a trap.” – Dave Ramsey
- “Some people are just stuck in their ways and have been brainwashed into believing that credit cards and debt are an unavoidable part of life.” – Dave Ramsey
- “Act your wage.” – Dave Ramsey
- “We buy things we don’t need with money we don’t have to impress people we don’t like.” – Dave Ramsey
- – Dave Ramsey
- “Pray like it all depends on God, but work like it all depends on you.” – Dave Ramsey
- “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” – Dave Ramsey
“Your decisions from today forward will affect not only your life, but also your entire legacy.” — Dave Ramsey
Has any of these quotes struck a chord with you? I would love to hear about it in the comments below.
Subscribe to the blog(below) for more inspirational and motivational content and visit our store for beautiful and inspiring products.